Saturday 10 May 2014

WWW Wednesday 7th May




WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Miz B over at ShouldBeReading.  If you'd like to join in here is what you need to do - answer these three questions:
 
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you just finish reading?
* What are you going to read next?
Then go and check out what everyone else who is participating is reading - I recommend you visit with pen at the ready, I always come away with new books to add to my Mt. TBR!  

What are you currently reading?
 
The #yearathon for this month is about to wrap up, and I'm still making my way through Taken and Suspect by Robert Crais and Always On My Mind by Jill Shalvis.  I've dropped the ball this month and haven't done much print reading at all.  I'm listening to both of the Robert Crais books, so I may actually finish those by the end of the week!  
 
What did you just finish reading?
 
I think the last book I finished was Why We Broken Up by Daniel Handler and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.  I read these for the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon.  The were both fantastic, although I was VERY upset near the end of Mockingjay.  I was most unimpressed and I'll leave it at that.
 
What are you going to read next?
 
What aren't I going to read next should be the question...I have these on my TBR for Bout of Books 10.0, which starts on the 12th of May.

Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
The 100 by Kass Morgan
Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle
Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medieros
The Gunslinger by Stephen King
Winger by Andrew Smith
Under a graveyard Sky by John Ringo
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Half Bad by Sally Green
 
But I'm not sure how I'll go, I have a full work week, plus my PT job.  But I don't have anything for Uni, so that's one thing.
 
Let me know if you're going to be participating!  I'd love to have a reading buddy and sprints are always fun to do together :)
 
Until next time, happy reading.
 
C.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...