Saturday 17 May 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Day 5 Update - Friday 16th


I'm so glad it's the weekend!  I've got some lovely reading planned :)

Books Read Today:

Completed: 1. Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard. 

In-Progress:  Foundling by D.M. Cornish, Deeper than Need by Shiloh Walker, Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell & The 100 by Kass Morgan. 

Pages Read: 147, I'm almost finished Foundling and I'm glad I picked up the book, it makes it easier to understand the word changes the author uses. The illustrations are beautiful as well. I also listened to another hour of  Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, up to chapter 22 and still loving it!!

Challenge: No challenge again today, but I did visit a few blogs. 
Total Books Read: 6!
    Suspect by Robert Crais. 
    Taken by Robert Crais. 
    The Rosie Project by Graeme  Simsion. 
    Always on my Mind by Jill Shalvis
    A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle  by John Green.
    Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard. 

Total Pages Read: 918. (Not including audio).

I'm very happy I've managed to finish off all my partly read books, I had a few on my TBR. How is everyone else going?

C. 

2 comments:

  1. I loved Attachments. You are doing awesome with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying it so far, it's a lot of fun.

      Delete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...