Friday 16 May 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Day 4 Update - Thursday 15th






Another day over, here are the stats!

Books Read Today:

Completed: 1. Novella from Let it Snow - A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle by John Green.

In-Progress:  Foundling by D.M. Cornish, Deeper than Need by Shiloh Walker, Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard, Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle.

Pages Read: 116, I l-only managed a chapter of Foundling today and I listened to another hour of  Attachments by Rainbow Rowell - loving it!!

Challenge: I didn't participate in the challenge today :(
 
Total Books Read: 5
    Suspect by Robert Crais
    Taken by Robert Crais
    The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
    Always on my Mind by Jill Shalvis
    A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle by John Green.

Total Pages Read: 771. (Not including audio).

This was my slowest reading reading day so far, a late meeting meant I didn't get home until after 10pm.  I left one book at work, so I read the short story by John Green to cheer me up.  I thought it was fantastic.  I'm looking forward to the weekend, I'm hoping I can hibernate and spent it all reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...