Monday 5 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 TBR


 So what do I have on my Bout of Books TBR?  A lot.  Possibly more than I can read - but it pays to be ambitious! 

Below is what I want to finish for the readathon:


Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
The 100 by Kass Morgan
Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle
Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medieros
The Gunslinger by Stephen King
Winger by Andrew Smith
Under a graveyard Sky by John Ringo
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Half Bad by Sally Green

I'm hoping to update daily on the blog, but I'll be tweeting throughout the week and I may do an update video at the halfway point and another at the end of the readathon.


I also wanted to give a quick mention to my TBR for the May #yearathon, I'm going to try and finish 'Always on my Mind' and 'Once in a lifetime' by Jill Shalvis.  Both of these are from the Lucky Harbor series.  Originally I wanted to read the last of the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent, but it's been so long since I read the first couple that I want to reread those before I start on the later ones.  If I don't finish those two I'll finish them up in the following week when Bout of Books starts.

What about you?  Are you participating in any of the readathons going this month?  Let me know what you're going to be reading in May.

Until next time, happy reading,

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...