Monday 12 May 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Goals!



So I started with a relatively small TBR for Bout of Books, but I keep seeing all these awesome books and my pile is getting bigger and bigger.  But as of the start of the week, here is what I'm planning on reading:


I know I won't finish all of these, but hopefully I will get through as many as I can and the rest I'll finish off in what's left of May.  I'm halfway through Always on my Mind by Jill Shalvis; Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard; Taken & Suspect both by Robert Crais, so I'm going to finish those first.  Then it's onto the other books!  I'm not sure what order I'm going to read them, I may even read things that aren't even on the list (who am I kidding, there is no 'may', I WILL end up on another book tangent - it's a given).

I've also just realised that tonight is my book club meeting, so I need to try and finish that book off as well.  So I'm going to power through The Rosie Project by Graeme Simison this afternoon.  Reading sprint anyone?

What are you reading?  I'm so excited seeing everyones TBR!

C.

2 comments:

  1. Half Bad is in my read-a-thon pile too! I've heard some great things about it. Have a fun read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard amazing things too, I'm really looking forward to starting it. Hope you have a great readathon as well.

      Delete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...