Sunday 18 May 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Day 6 Update - Saturday 17th



Books read today: 

Completed: 1 Foundling by D.M. Cornish. 

In Progress: Deeper than Need by Shiloh Walker, Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, Then by Morris Gleitzman & The 100 by Kass Morgan.

Pages Read: 312 mbt, up to Chapter 31 of Attachments. 64 the100, 87 then. 15% deeper than need (463 - not including audio & ebooks).

Challenge: No challenge today. 

Total Book Count: 7 

Suspect by Robert Crais. 
    Taken by Robert Crais. 
    The Rosie Project by Graeme  Simsion. 
    Always on my Mind by Jill Shalvis
    A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle  by John Green.
    Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard
    Foundling: Monster Blood Tattoo Book 1 by D. M.  Cornish

Total Pages Read: 1,005!

I cracked 1000 pages!  I'm having lots of fun with the readathon, my read pile is making me happy, I didn't get to the challenges again, but I'm going to try finish the last day off with a completed challenge.  I've strayed a bit from my original TBR, but I figured it would happen :)

How is everyone doing? Have you managed to stick to your TBR? Read lots? Read a little? Let me know!

C.

2 comments:

  1. I've more or less stuck to my TBR. The only part that put me off the plan was a couple of new Sweet Tooth graphic novel downloads. Oops! lol You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just accept that I can't stick 100% to a TBR. I figure it's not too bad, there are still two weeks left in May for me to finish the rest of my TBR. But I was so happy to read what I did :)

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...