Thursday 6 November 2014

WWW Wednesdays 5.11.2014


It's been a little while since I've participated in WWW, but it's a great way to share what I've been reading, along with visiting other blogs to find out what everybody else is reading - it's hell on my TBR, but so worth it!

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Miz B over at ShouldBeReading.  If you'd like to join in here is what you need to do - answer these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you just finish reading?
What are you going to read next?

Once you're done, go and visit everyone else who is participating - simple :)

What are you currently reading? Ape House by Sara Gruen.  This is for book club, I'm not loving it so far, certainly not as much as I enjoyed Water for Elephants. But I'm interested enough to keep reading.








What did you just finish reading?  The Collector by John Fowles.  Absolutely loved it, I thought it was so well written.  I'm looking forward to trying some of his other books.



What are you going to read next?  I have far too many to choose from, but I'm hoping to read something from one of my reading challenges, I've slowed down on that reading, which is not great as it's almost the end of the year.  Maybe a classic?  I did just buy a beautiful copy of Dracula by Bram Stoker the other day.







Let me know what you're WWW Wednesday is.

Until next time, happy reading.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...