Thursday 27 November 2014

Not so current reading

Thankfully this isn't my actual TBR!!

I've always read more then one book at a time. I'm the kind of reader that gets excited by each new book that I get and has to start it RIGHT NOW!!  But lately, I'm thinking it's getting a little out of hand. Earlier today I had 16 books on my goodreads Currently Reading shelf. (I've since moved 7 of them back to my To Read shelf.

A couple of them I'd started in 2011 - I'd read 50 or so pages and gotten frustrated by a character or storyline. Another one had an inordinately large amount of bullet points. little things really, but I'd stopped reading, intending to pick it back up after I'd read another book, but never coming back to it.

So I decided I needed to get realistic with myself - most of them, I can't actually remember what I've read, so I'll need to read them from the start and I would really like to have all of the books on the list read by the end of the year.  I'm fine with having unfinished books on December 31st - but they need to be ones I've started in the week of Christmas/New Year.  More than likely I will get some books for Christmas - Maggie is such a good present giver.  PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who receives presents from their fur babies ;)

What about you - are you able to read more than one book at a time?  Or is one your limit?  Let me know

Until next time, happy reading :)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...