Wednesday 26 November 2014

WWW Wednesday | 26.11.14



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Miz B over at ShouldBeReading.  If you'd like to join in here is what you need to do - answer these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you just finish reading?
What are you going to read next?

Once you're done, go and visit everyone else who is participating - simple :)

What are you currently reading?

This is completely creeping me out, but it is a great read, (or listen in my case, I have this going in the car).  As the cover says, it's about our fictional Lewis & Alice.  I love all the little Alice tidbits that are popping up throughout the story.
 What did you just finish reading?

I liked this, it wasn't quite what I expected it to be, but really, I didn't know what to expect - literary werewolf fiction, who would've thought.
What are you going to read next?

This should be - what are you going to continue to read...because this has been on my currently reading pile all month so far.  And I need to finish it for the 8th Dec as this is when we are discussing it for Book Group.










I'm looking forward to finding out what everyone else has been reading or is about to :)

Until next time, happy reading.

C.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Ape House. Sara Grun is one of my favorite authors at this point. Hope you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, I didn't mind it, but I preferred Water for Elephants. I would've liked to see Ape House as a non fiction about Sara Gruen's time with the Apes. Their storyline was my favourite part of the book.

      Delete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...