Thursday 2 July 2009

Mmm...I forsee more popcorn dinners in my future.

I've gotten side tracked - yet again - by some new stuff I'd like to see. My list is growing a whole lot faster that I'm watching stuff at the moment. But no doubt I'll get to them eventually.

First up with Chris Evans, Dijimon Husson, Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle etal.

PUSH in HD


Next up is the very cool Where The Wild Things Are. It's based on the book of the same name & it looks fantastic, I'm hoping that it is.

WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE trailer in HD


I want to see this as well, it's all a bit thrillery. It has Sarah Michelle Geller & the guy from Final Destination 2 & the guy from that other movie...you know the one...that movie with the actor guy.

Possession


And this looks funny too.

Talk to Me


This looks so silly, but I wanna watch it anyways :)

Fired Up! trailer


And this looks good too. It's got Sam Rockwell in it, he did the sexy dance in Charlie's Angels 2 after he's all "I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it".

Choke


Ok, have to stop watching trailers!! I need to go do other stuff. Enjoy, no doubt I'll find more.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...