Friday 10 July 2009

Triple J - Hottest 100 Of All Time

Thought I'd add my picks for the competition on here, so far one of mine has made it in. Yay for Pearl Jam - Alive. It came in at #25. Fingers crossed I get some more in. I didn't really have a hard time picking songs, but I'd probably pick all different ones if I did it again. I'll have to do my own Hottest 100, cept I suckass at making decisions - unless of course it's where I'm going to holiday next, then I'm all like gangbustas with the decision making. Anyway here are mine in no particular order, plus my number 1 at the time.

11. Mother Love Bone - Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns
10. Paramore - My Heart
9. Pearl Jam - Alive
8. Flogging Molly - What's Left Of The Flag
7. Jeff Buckley - Mojo Pin
6. Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
5. Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
4. Nina Simone - Feelin' Good
3. Nirvana - Something in the Way
2. Doors, The - The End
1. If I Were A Carpenter - Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash

Johnny got two songs as he has a special place in my heart - my dad and I used to spend a lot of time together and he was generally what was playing. He already has one song in the countdown at #60, with Hurt, which is a fantastic song. Flesh & Blood is another of my faves. Looking forward to Sunday, Sandbar is playing the Top 50, so I'll be having a few adult beverages and kickin back to the tunes.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...