Sunday 5 July 2009

Blogging on my phone! Cept I can't get curser 2 go in main box dammit! So while this will be longest ever post title - I'll have to do rest @ work.

As promised here's the actual post, I played around a bit, but still couldn't get the cursor into this part, I also noticed I missed a couple of words in the excitement, but anywho, I loves my phone anyway. No buyers remorse for me - and yes, I did get an iPhone3Gs. Besides, I couldn't fit anymore words in there. I'm a little afraid to see how much data I used over the weekend, I got it friday night and was on it al over the weekend, putting apps on it - (seriously addicted to the bubblewrap game and toobs), good thing it was Independence Day in US, otherwise I never would have got off twitter, I'd be too busy chatting. So my guess is that I'll be stuck to it for some time to come, not only cause got a little lust happening for it, but cause I'm also still trying to work the damn thing out.

I was also going to add to my books to read list (which were photo's in my old phone - that I can't get to. Oh, it's a long and complicated road I travel). Anyway, here's what I remember, with clicky bits from Amazon cause I'm a lazy bitch:

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Teen horror/action, part of series.
Generation Dead: Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters - Teen horror/romance with zombies YAY!!
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan - I saw this at work and liked the cover (yes I'm one of those people :)) AND...more zombies (it's also a teen title).
Thirteen Reasons Why Untamed (House of Night, Book 4) and Hunted (House of Night, Book 5) - Vampires this time, I've just finished the first one and quite enjoyed it, there are a few things that annoy me about the writing, hopefully it's fixed as the series goes on.

I had a bunch of others, but can't remember them, which is going to annoy me. But they'll turn up eventually I'm sure. But for now it's goodnight from me to you.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...