Tuesday 30 June 2009

UFC 100

It's nearly time for new UFC and they're ringing the big 1-0-0!! Sweet, what's even better is that GSP is fighting (Georges St-Pierre Vs. Thiago Alves) and Frank Mir (Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir) and Mike Bisping (Dan Henderson Vs. Michael Bisping). I've seen Dan Henderson and Thiago Alves fight before but the boys in bold are the ones I want to win. There are of course a number of other fights on the night, but I don't think I've seen any of them fight before, so I'll have to do some research and pick my winners (please note that my usual method of picking fighters is cause they're hot - it's Cathy logic, just run with it :) generally it works in my favour).

I'm also hoping that while I'm on holiday, they have some UFC in UK *fingers crossed* That would kick ass, not only would I get to see UFC live - I would also be able to ring Jason up and go 'guess where I am biatch" that's right UFC!!!! Sucka.

That would be brilliant, it would be the perfect end to my holiday.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...