If you'd like to participate as well - 'cause the more the merrier, here's the original sign up post. And here's all the details you need to know:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Here is my list of books I'd like to complete:
* How to dance with a Duke by Manda Collins - I've currently read 99 pages so far.
* Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
* The Little Prince by Antione De Saint-Exurey - a reread, I listened to the audio in Dec, but I'd like to read it as well as I didn't realise it came with illustrations
* The list of my desires by Gregoire Delacourt
* She is not invisible by Marcus sedgwick
I will also be listening to The Children's Book by A.S. Byatt, I won't complete this, but I'll be able to listen to aprox. 5 hours worth and I'm also listening to a Sarah Dessen audio, which I will complete.
So there you have it - I may not get through all of them, but it never hurts to be ambitious! Let me know if you will be participating in the read a thon.