Saturday 7 February 2009

Training is done!

We have finally finished training, which I'm very glad about. Not to say I didn't enjoy it, or find it useful - I did. Just that it took a long time. Now we have 5 weeks in which to teach other staff, create cheat sheets and organise other bits and pieces...easy done I'm sure.

I'm off to glorious Berri now, Tushie has a wedding to shoot so Mo & I are on babysitting duties with Josie again. Should be fun, we're staying at the Berri Resort Hotel. It has a pool, nightclub, restaurant, golf course among other facilities - most iof which I probably won't use as it's too damn hot!!

Have a fantastic weekend and I'll be back brighteyed and bushytailed on Monday, fully prepared with a new hot boy for you and some book related musings!!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...