Wednesday 25 February 2009

Some funny to help you over hump day.

I was reading the Nov 08 issue of Madison last night and found this very funny blast from the past bit in a careers article, it was originally taken from a 1943 article called 11 Tips on Getting More Efficiency Out of Women Employees.

* Pick young, married women. They usually have more of a sense of responsibility than their unmarried sisters, they're less likely to be flirtatious...They still have the pep and interest apparently I'm flat AND boring, to work hard and deal with the public efficiently.
* General experience indicates that 'husky' girls - those who are just a little on the heavy side - are more even – tempered so hasn’t met me, and efficient that their underweight sisters.
* Give every girl an adequate number of rest periods during the day. I agree, you have to make some allowances for feminine psychology. WTF!! A girl has more confidence and is more efficient if she can keep her hair tidied, apply fresh lipstick and wash her hands several times a day.

The only allowance I'd be making to the writer of this is him having only one of my feet up his ass!! Makes me cranky and laughy at the same time. I'd so not do well in the past, I'd be loving the outfits, music and the cars, but I'd suck at being demure and letting the boys get away with so much. Either that or I'd be a hussy and we'd all be happy :)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...