Friday 25 March 2011

Tagalong and Blog Hop Friday

Okay this will be a quick flying trip on the blog today, I'm currently enjoying myself at the Swiss Grand Resort on Bondi Beach and am gearing up for the cocktails tonight to kick ARRC2011 off.  I'm positively excited!
Question of the week: Where is you favorite place to buy or swap books?


I have a few different places I like to visit, in person it's Collins bookshop in my home town, Rendezvous the Romance Bookstore in Melbourne, online it would be Amazon.com for Kindle and Book Depository for print books.  I'm always on the hunt for a bargain!  Because of the type of books I read - romance/adult erotica and YA mostly, I find it hard to take advantage of the second hand places close to me.  But really, it's not like I'm lacking in books to read!


Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Crazy-for-Books.

"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"


I'd love to be a character in Victoria Dahl's Tumble Creek series'.  Her books are so funny, she writes awesome characters, where the women are strong and they're not backward in coming forward.  Sadly my Tumble Creek hero, Chase, is taken.  That boy is so hot!  He can burn the words right off the page.  I love her humor and I love where the books are set, even though it's possible to get snowed in I just get the feeling it would be a cozy place to live.  Surely those girls need a lovely library lady to round things out :)

I'll have to add linkys later lovlies, but enjoy your weekend where ever you may be.  I'm planning to have a VERY good time. 


C.

9 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip! Sounds like fun! *grins* Found you off of the 18 & over hop, and am a new follower. XD

    *waves*
    Redd @ the Wyld Hollow
    http://thewyld-hollow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on the 18 and older tag along, I am online shopper unless I go to a signings. I live over a half hr. away from any book store at all so its easier and cheaper that way.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI,

    stopping by for the tag along.
    I see you like to hunt for bargains to ;)

    Have a wonderfull weekend!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by on the 18 & over tagalong. thriftbooks is another great used online place. I find tons of good bargins there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Tag Along Friday!! Am your newest follower! Have a great weekend!

    Visit me @ Literary Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having lots of fun at ARRC2011, got to meet lots of fantastic - mostly Australian - authors. I'm now wishing I'd bought an extra case for all my new books!

    Thanks for stopping by, it always great to have visitors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Old follower coming through with the tag along. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...