Wednesday 2 March 2011

Book Blogger Hop

 Book Blogger Hop
 
Book Blogger Hop is a lovely, weekly meme hosted by Jennifer@Crazy for Books. The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  

This is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!

This week's question:
"Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"
 
I actually missed out on adding my name to this weeks linky, but I thought this question was perfect for me this week as I changed my blogs name last night - This is the blog formerly known as "How Do You Like My Blog Now Hans Brix."

I started this blog in 2008, when I was completing the 27 things web 2.0 thingy for work.  Team America had just come out and puppet Kim Jong Ill had a special place in my heart (let's be honest, he still does).  And so I named my blog to reflect that.  My blog is mainly about the books I read now, with a smattering of movie reviews, thoughts on tv, music and anything else that takes my fancy.  Hence the name change. 

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...