Saturday 26 April 2014

Readathon Hour 1



One hour, gone already!  So fast, unlike my damn interwebs :/  Because it's so slow, I'm not going to add photos etc. until later.

I started with 'Why we Broke Up', so far it's great, but my eyes were feeling scratchy, so I stopped at the 35 page mark, to do some cheer leading Go #TeamBronte.  So the tally so far:

Currently reading: Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler and Maira Kalman
Books finished: 0
Pages read: 35
Running total of pages read:
Amount of time spent reading: 20 mins
Running total of time spent reading:
Snacks: 0

So that's it on the blog until the next hour, as my nets so slow I'm only going to do hourly update posts on the blog, but I'll be around on Twitter if you want to say hi too.  Leave me a link and I'll stop by and give you a cheer!!

Until hour 2, happy reading.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...