Thursday 24 April 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour-Read-A-Thon


http://24hourreadathon.com/

I saw Catriona from Little Book Owl tweet about this the other day, so I thought I would participate, it will be a nice lead into the Bout of Books 10 read-a-thon which is on in May and it will also give me a chance to finish all the books I was supposed to read in April!  I've had a weird reading month so far and have pretty much managed to read all the books bar the one I had for my April TBR o.O

Head to the Dewey's website to find out all the info on signing up, it's easy as, they have an FAQ and there are links to YouTube videos that give you more info on the readathon.

I'm going to be pretty open with what I read for it, if there's something I'd like to start...I'm looking at you Half Bad <3>

I would also like to finish any of these:

~ Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
~ Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler & Maira Kelman
~ The 100 by Kass Morgan
~ Deeper Than Need by Shiloh Walker

I was also supposed to read The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami, but apparently I've put it in a safe place and for the life of me I can find it!

I do love a read a thon, it brings back warm fuzzies from the ones I used to participate in school.  Any one else participating?  I'll be happy to cheer you on if you are!  Let me know in the comments below.

Happy reading,

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...