Tuesday 14 May 2013

Book Blogger Hop: May 10th - 16th


I haven't participated in the blog hop for a little while, and there's a new owner, hello and welcome :)  Same rules apply, lets get hopping.

(This week's question submitted by Tanya)

What was the last book you re-read? Or name a book you would like to re-read.
There are two: Lead Me On by Victoria Dahl 

Lead me on is a lot of fun, laugh out loud characters, crazy antics and a hero that makes me go squee!

&  



Technically I never finished this, but I wanted to; and since it was a couple of years ago, I started from the beginning again...which I guess is where all good stories about the bible start...Interesting reading to say the least, not quite sure how I'd cope, in fact I don't think I would - I like bacon too much.

Since this week is nearly over, it'll be even less of a wait for next week, looking forward to visiting a few blogs, new and old.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...