Wednesday 10 August 2011

Buzz Off by Hannah Reed


Buzz Off (Queen Bee Mystery #1)Buzz Off by Hannah  Reed
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I picked this up at work, first because I liked the cover, then the blurb got me.  This sounded like a fun read and it was to a certain extent.  I loved the beekeeping side of things and enjoyed the tourist side of Wisconsin.  What I didn't really like the bullet points, I understand this is how story thinks, but it got old fast.  I liked even less how her sister talks in abbreviated speech, BRB, OMG, TTYL - ugh!  Annoying.  I did love the relationship between Story and her beau, they were high school sweethearts and are slowly getting it back together.  I've started the next one, something I'd like to see as the series progresses is more of the mystery side of things.  Overall, an easy weekend read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...