Thursday 6 November 2008

Bauer's a bad pony.

Well my horse came second on Tuesday, so he's not totally bad, I negelect to mention the others because they're even crapper!! But I made a profit of $6 so it's all good.

I guess the big news is Obama winning the election...which I'm glad about, I wanted him to win. I like his views on stuff, particularly education & health. I think it's important to provide the best for your kids - after all, they're what's going to be left when it's all said and done. But I by no means have any real idea of what life under his power will mean, hopefully it will be better for everyone. I guess everyone has to wait and see. All I know is that Sarah Palin scared the crap outta me and I'm so glad that she is nowhere near the white house. It's also conpletely irrelevant, but I like the fact he's young. I don't get why it always has to be old men running the country.

Anyway, that's my little rant, not really anthing at all but just thought I'd share. Have a smashing evening lovlies :)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...