Wednesday 1 January 2014

Christmas Book Haul 2013

I managed to make another video, this time all about my Christmas book haul...wait did the title of this post give that away??  My bad.  I digress, I managed to pick up some awesome books over Christmas, some were my finds and some were from the Santa Swaps I participated in, which let me tell you were a lot of fun!  For the ARRA one we had a group chat before Christmas and opened our presents together and talked about what we got, what we were doing for Christmas and every topic in between.  It was great fun, I don't often get to talk with my chums from ARRA so it was great to be able to do that for the evening.  The other was for Litbrarything and I was going to do a seperate vid for that, but I didn't get a chance to once I got to Adelaide, way too much other stuff on.  But here's the book haul vid, check check it out...what did you gusy get?  What are you most excited to read? And what's your plan of attack for reading in 2014?  Let me know :)



C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...