Tuesday 7 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Day 1 Wrapup


Bout of Books

Okay so the first day is over and despite not having to work today, I didn't get to read as much as I wanted. I'd taken today as a study day, so I kinda had to study. Le sigh. But let's find out what I did read!

First up on the audio front. I'm up to chapter 5 of Dreamland by Sarah Dessen, this is around 300 pages so I'm not sure of what the break down of that is, but I listened to an hour of it. I also listened to around 20 mins of The Children's Book by A.S. Byatt and am currently on disc 2, I estimate I'll have got through 5 or 6 discs by Sunday. 

Now onto the delicious printed morsels. I'm studying project management this semester and I read 18 pages of my text book today ( I'll add the title tomorrow as I'm chillin' in bed and am too lazy to get up and find the title. :) I also read 15 pages of The List of my desires and 21 pages of how to dance with a duke. I also completed Christmas Kissed by Rhian Cahill (40 Pgs).  So all up I read 94 Pgs and listened to an hour and half of audio. Not too bad, but hopefully I can up my game tomorrow, or should I say today, as it's 2 1/2 hrs into day two.

Number of Pages Read Today: 94 pages.

Number of Books Read Today: 1.

So what about you? How have you fared on the first day, or is this the start of day one for you?  Let me know in the comments below. 

C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...