Tuesday 17 March 2009

It's Irish Weekly Hot Boy!!

Te be sure, te be sure - oh hells yes I went there :D

Anyway, since I'm celebrating all things Irish this week, I thought lets have some Irish hotness, here's Johnathan Rhys Myers. Pretty is thy name.



and some Stewart Townsend, oh joy of joys...what I wouldn't give to be Charlize!! And here's Cillian Murphy, fantastic in 28 Days later & The Wind That Shakes The Barley.
mmm...why hello Jason I'm just O'maraing you picture :) *oh so bad I know.
and here's the dishy Colin Farrell. Not seen him in anything for awhile, come back sexy, come back. I seriously just want to throw them all to the ground and roll around on them. The hotness factor is rather high for this post...and that's just how we like it.
Enjoy the rest of your St. Patrick's Day, I'm off to drink Guinness & watch Boondock Saints :)
C.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...