Friday 7 October 2016

Banned Books Week 2016 | Virtual Read Outs


As I mentioned in my previous post, I wanted to do some virtual read outs sharing some of the diverse books that have been banned and/or challenged.  I've picked books I'm familiar with, that I've read or on my very long list of books to read!  As usual - things didn't go quite to plan, so I'm still adding read outs I've filmed.  But they will eventually all be linked in this post/on my booktube channel.








I'll keep adding to this list as I upload more read outs.  So what is your favourite banned book?

Let me know if you've participated in this years Banned Books weeks, feel free to link your posts or virtual read out in the comments so I can check them out.

Until next time, happy reading :)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...