Monday 29 August 2016

Read-a-thon | Bout of Books 17 Wrap Up


Bout of Books

Well! We've reached the end, I think this may have been to least amount I've ever read in a readathon to date.  That said I'm not too upset, I read pretty solidly Sunday morning until I had to get up and go to yoga and I haven't done that for ages.

The first book I finished was the lovely coffee table book:


This had some amazing photography and great insights into each place that is talked about.



I managed to finish one of the books that I'd started, so I'm happy that there is one less on my currently reading.  This was my lazy Sunday read.



I made progress on two other books that I've been reading, The Trees, (which I've been reading for quite some time) and Outlander, which I'd only just started listening to.  I finished 7 discs during the week - thank you commute!!




So at the end of it all, I finished 2 books, listened to 7 discs, all of which adds up to 617 pages.  Hopefully next time I won't have so much on so I'll be able to participate more.  How did everyone else do?  I hope that everyone had fun, (who am I kidding - of course you did!).  Let me know what you read, have you read any of the books I finished?

Until next time, happy reading :)

C.





2 comments:

  1. I listened to Outlander on audio book earlier this year but didn't finish it. Have the book so I hope to finish it soon :-) I read, among other things, Milk and honey by Rupi Kaur and The dream thievies by Maggie Stiefvater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still listening to Outlander at the moment, I've got another 8/9 hours to go. Did you enjoy Milk & Honey? I'll have to check back and see if you reviewed it.

    ReplyDelete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...