Thursday 10 September 2015

Blog Anniversary | 7 Years



I can't believe I almost missed my anniversary again.  It's been 7 years since I first started it, way back then it was called How Do You Like My Blog Now Hans Brix! (Obvs. I was big on Team America: World Police) Matt Damon!!  Initially I began the blog because of a work course (Web 2.0), there was a long list of social media that we had to join and use, some are no longer functioning - delicious for one - others I've long stopped using.  But I continue to blog, the main reason, because I love discussing books!

When I look back at my old posts I cringe, they're not particularly well written but I like to see how better I've become at getting my point across and how much I can still improve.  I always say it, but I wish that I was more consistent with my posting, but I'm sure I'm not alone in trying to get that balance right. Hopefully that's something that I get better at too.

I don't get a huge amount of comments on my blog, but I'd like to say thank you to those who do take the time to read my reviews, comment or share a post.  I know it's hard to find time to but I really appreciate it.

Until next time, happy reading and RELEASE THE PANTHERS!!!!  ...what can I say - I'm still a fan :)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...