Friday 18 February 2011

The Friday 56 - Ruthless Game


Well it's that glorious time again - the weekend :) Which also means it's time for The Friday 56!! This was returned at work on Tuesday and has been next to my computer, ready for me to take home this weekend. What is it you ask:

'Ruthless Game' by Christine Feehan


About the Friday 56
  • Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
  • Turn to page 56.
  • Find the fifth sentence.
  • Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
  • Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
  • Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.
"I throw males. I'm damned sure of it. We're having a boy. I'll be right back."

This will be the third book in this series I've read, I haven't read them in order - but it hasn't detracted from my understanding of the background or love of the series. I'm fairly new to the world of Christine Feehan but so far what I've read I'm loving.

Whatever you've got planned for the weekend, hope you guys have fun. There are advanced screenings of I Am Number Four tomorrow night, so I'll be toddling off to the cinema for that, then it'll be onto less fun things - uni starts up again in a weeks time, so I'm trying to organise myself for that. The end of my BA is quite close and while I can't wait to finish, I need a little motivation at the same time. This trimesters subject is Marketing of Libraries and Information Agencies. Which is good, as it's a subject that I'm interested in and will tie in nicely with the subject I've just completed (Social Networking for Information Professionals), but sometimes I can't help but dwell on all the lovely books I'll miss out on reading.

C.

1 comment:

  1. HA! That was the best line from that book. I did not care for Kade & Rose book as much as the others.

    ReplyDelete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...