Monday 19 January 2009

Pirate Update

Well, Sloppy seems to be coping well after her operation. She's had the bad eye for 2 months now, so I think that helps with making the adjustment easier. The vet said the eye was extensively damaged, so the other operation would probably not have worked, which makes me feel a bit better about having her eye chopped out. She gets her stitches out on Saturday, so she should be able to go outside a bit after that. Although she likes the outdoors, I think she had become a rather happy house cat. She's made a little throne for herself at the top of my bed where she miaows commands from. She's not very impressed with the pill taking, although, for now her last one is tonight, which I'm sure she would be well chuffed to hear.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...