Tuesday 16 December 2008

Stop all the clocks...

It's been a very crazy weekend, I came down to Adelaide on Saturday to spend some time with Poppa and help with taking care of him, he looked so different from the two weeks previous that I'd seen him, so skinny!! But it was great to be able to see him again and spend time with him as Poppa died on Monday morning. He'd been unconcious since Friday afternoon and he didn't really wake up again, so I'm glad the last time I saw him I got to have a good chat with him. Beyond sad is how I'm feeling, so I'm not going to write much more, still processing I guess, it's not really real at the moment, I guess it will be when we have the funeral. Anyway, don't really feel like writing more so I'll sign off.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...