Sunday 5 October 2008

Grrrrargghhh from library land

Well kiddies, I'm at work today and shit ain't happening! Something bad has happened to our host system in Melbourne so the whole system has crashed, what does that mean for me? It means a no work in a nutshell, all I get to do is check the av and checkout, it's not busy for a Sunday and although it's boring as hell it's a good thing. Sharing that between 5 people doesn't leave a lot to do. Hence my writing this extremely thrilling, fun filled post...oh yeah feel the excitement...I can, it's making me all tingly :) I'm going to find something equally exciting to do, no doubt I'll be writing more if this keeps up...lord, just keep me away from the stapler, last time I was bored, there was a me and my stapler and pain was felt by me and yes and open stapler still staples!!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...