Saturday 27 September 2008

Hello Cutie




Well it's been a little while, I've been rather busy the last couple of weeks, but I though I post a few photos of the latest addition to the family Josie May, she's a little cutey, still no pictures of Bailey, but I'm looking forward to seeing him soon. It was an amazing experience to be able to go into the theatre for the cesar, something I didn't think I would get to do. I will be nice and not post any photos of that!! I'm missing her something fierce, I got snuggles for two week and now I have to go without for 3 weeks...not happy jan. Here's another one, can't help myself, she's soooo cute!!!!Okay, that's enough mooning for me, at least til the next lot of photo's are edited :) Enjoy your weekend, I'm working but the little pay fairy is looking after me this weekend, 8 hours of lovely overtime, just in time for my week in Cairns, can't wait...look out sharks here I come - yes I'm gonna swim with sharks, among other death defying holiday activities.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...