Monday 11 August 2008

Web 2.0 (originally posted Monday, August 4, 2008)

And heres the last one, post number five:

I've been playing on youtube today, going through some of the required listening. There's some really great videos explaining what Web 2.0 is, I thought the 'Web 2.0' video was informative, easy to listen and take in and wasn't too long (5:18). I also enjoyed a song that I found while going throught the other videos 'Web 2.0 song, Are You Blogging This?', (although the song got annoying towards the end), but it went through a whole list of web 2.0 sites, some I'd heard of and others that I'm not familiar with. So it's given me ideas on where to go to do some more research on different 2.0 sites.

Well I'm off to play some more.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...