Tuesday 12 August 2008

Please Sir, can I have some more...

Here's another bit that I'm moving from my side bar to a post and again I'm sure that I'll be adding to this, it being books an all :)

Books I'm loving at the moment:

  • SEALSs series by Lora Leigh (Dangerous Games, Hidden Agendas, Killer Secrets, Wild
    Card - which was just released and kept me up until 6am finishing it, fantastic, makes me want a dominant alpha SEAL all of my own...sigh *Capren's just gone to a very happy place* :p)
  • Stray by Rachel Vincent - Still waiting for Rogue, 2nd in the series
  • Eclipse, New Moon, Twilight & Breaking Dawn (can't wait for the 4th book and the movie!!!!) by Stephenie Meyer
  • The SBC series by Lori Foster (Hard to Handle, Simon Says, Causing Havoc - check them out on my LibraryThing link)
  • Pretty much anything by Sandra Hill, gosh she makes me laugh, her time travelling vikings are particularly funny, I just finished reading Down & Dirty on the weekend, lmao!
  • Don't forget the Nauti series (Boy, Nights & Dreams), and next year Nauti Intentions - Isa very cited!! I was very suprised by Nauti Dreams, Natches is the darkest of the 3 cousins, but it was the funniest book, there were a few times when I had to stop reading I was laughing so hard - which usually only happens with Sandra Hill books.
Well enough for now, I was supposed to be getting something for uni online and got sidetracked by the allure of mah blog...right on!

Ohhh...and another thing, expect a post tomorrow about 'Dog the Bounty Hunter', it's a new reality TV show that's starting tonight, I'm so excited I could pee myself :) no seriously...

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...