Books I'm loving at the moment:
- SEALSs series by Lora Leigh (Dangerous Games, Hidden Agendas, Killer Secrets, Wild
Card - which was just released and kept me up until 6am finishing it, fantastic, makes me want a dominant alpha SEAL all of my own...sigh *Capren's just gone to a very happy place* :p)
- Stray by Rachel Vincent - Still waiting for Rogue, 2nd in the series
- Eclipse, New Moon, Twilight & Breaking Dawn (can't wait for the 4th book and the movie!!!!) by Stephenie Meyer
- The SBC series by Lori Foster (Hard to Handle, Simon Says, Causing Havoc - check them out on my LibraryThing link)
- Pretty much anything by Sandra Hill, gosh she makes me laugh, her time travelling vikings are particularly funny, I just finished reading Down & Dirty on the weekend, lmao!
- Don't forget the Nauti series (Boy, Nights & Dreams), and next year Nauti Intentions - Isa very cited!! I was very suprised by Nauti Dreams, Natches is the darkest of the 3 cousins, but it was the funniest book, there were a few times when I had to stop reading I was laughing so hard - which usually only happens with Sandra Hill books.
Ohhh...and another thing, expect a post tomorrow about 'Dog the Bounty Hunter', it's a new reality TV show that's starting tonight, I'm so excited I could pee myself :) no seriously...