Saturday 8 November 2014

Weekend Reads ~ 8 - 9th November

I've been pretty lax the last couple of months with my reading challenges, fingers crossed I'll finish them all by the end of the year. I really wanted to read 12 from each of the 1001 lists, that was my biggest goal for the year, I'm going to be reading them for years at this rate!   So far I'm doing better on the children's list.  I'll post an update on my reading challenges in the next week or so.  

But onto my weekend reads, I'm hoping to get Ape House & The Last Werewolf finished by Sunday night, I started both during the last Deweys readathon.  I also started listening to The Things They Carried, which is one from my 1001 list.  I'm hoping the physical book arrives this week, I'd love to reread some of book already. I'm almost finished another audio, City of Lost Souls, 5th book in The Mortal Instruments. Next up is Stone Mattress, the latest from Margaret Atwood, which is a collection of short stories.  And lastly, just for fun, The Lady in Red, a category romance I found in the swap box at work. 


Well that's my list of weekend reads, what are yours?

Until next time, happy reading.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...