Sunday 2 November 2014

NaBloPoMo - Day 1

blogroll

I'm not much of a writer, I know they say everyone has a novel in them, but good ideas don't a novel make!  So NaNoWriMo is out for me - sad, but true. With this in mind, I am going to participate in NaBloPoMo.  Each day in November, I'll be posting on the blog, I read about it a couple of days ago and thought it would be fun, I've said it before, but I'd love to post more and being prompted each day to write something could be the push I need. It's hosted by BlogHer and they have a link up post where you can add your details each day, which I think is fantastic - perfect for discovering new people and exciting blogs.

I'm not going to be posting anything different from what I usually do, so expect a month of books, food, photos and other delightful bits.  One thing I should've thought of was writing the first couple of days in advance - I've taken myself off for a weekend away and didn't bring my list of ideas, so if I'm lucky I'll get to finish my book and I can review it.

Until next time, happy reading :)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...