Wednesday 9 February 2011

Book Quiz 1 & 2

I was playing about on the innerwebs when I found these. I'm not quite sure what these say about me - apart from apparently I can't stop playing with rabbits and I like dead things??? But it is true - I do love Halloween :)

According to BQ 1 I'm Watership Down by Richard Adams.




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



For BQ 2 I'm the much creepier Frankestien by Mary Shelley




You're Frankenstein!

by Mary Shelley

Inventive, clever, and perhaps too creative for your own good, you
are widely admired. While most around you believe that science can only offer
unmitigated improvement of their lives, you show them another side to technological
advancement that is dangerous and downright scary. While this may sound like you're
regressive and even retrograde, it really demonstrates that you're voicing important
concerns with a world rapidly spinning out of control. There are those who believe
you're melodramatic, but most people appreciate you for this entertaining streak.
You really love Halloween.



Take the Book Quiz II
at the Blue Pyramid.



What book are you?

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...