Tuesday 28 April 2009

Mobile blogging...fail!

It's been so long since I've been able to get on here I thought I try and set up mobile blogging, but alas, no joy. Cold cup of annoyance anyone? I've got several to spare *grimace - thinly veiled as a smile*

I guesss it's been action stations round here lately, I've just barely caught up on work, there still some stuff that's been sitting around I just have to suck it up and finish it. Story of my life really. On a much less boring note I've got some noice reviews for stuff I seen/read/listened to lately so that's a bonus. Cept that I've left them at home so you have to wait til tomorrow to read the first lot.

Well I'm off to do other stuff, sadly my mobile blogging still hasn't worked, so it's better luck next time peeps, catch ya on the flip side.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...