Friday 6 January 2012

One down, fifty one to go...

I can't quite believe that the first week of January 2012 is almost over.  It's gone past in a blur and I feel like I haven't really done anything - but hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have finished AT LEAST one of the books I've started over the past week and a half.  I've been in a reading funk, I want to read, but don't know exactly what I feel like, so I've started a few different books, but none have hit the spot. 

What has everyone else been reading?  Have you found that magical book to kick off the new year with?  What ever the case may be, I hope that the weekend gives you time to relax, kick back and enjoy this lovely summer weather, (unless of course it's Winter where you are, then look on the bright side - you have snow!).

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...