Tuesday 17 January 2012

New digs finally!

Day five in my new digs, all moved in - now I just have to sort everything and find a place for it, at the moment the kitchen and one of the bedrooms is full of boxes. I don't know how I have all this crap, but hell if there ain't some treasures just busting for the pool room - I'll have to take photos and share.

Apart from that, everything has gone well, Sam has settled in, my clothes are in the wardrobe and I even managed to read a few chapters of Corralled by Lorelei James. It's part of the Black Top Cowboys series. And so far, so awesome, which I'm happy about, I've been waiting ages for it to arrive.  I just wish I could stay awake long enough to finish more than a chapter at a time!

Just a quick update, as this is Sam's first full day alone, although I did go home at lunch time to check on her, so it's back to the unpack. Le sigh.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...