Tuesday 1 March 2011

Hello Autumn!

As I woke up this morning, I was greeted with seasonally appropriate weather.  The tiny pitter patter of rain and somber grey skies.  Summer this year was a non event really, not that I'm complaining, as much as I love the beach, my favorite time of year is Winter.  I love the cold and there is nothing better than snuggling down in bed with a good book and a cup of milo, Sloppy purring at my shoulder.

Now is the time I love visiting my Cuj, okay I love visiting anytime, but there something about sitting in her garden in the Adelaide Hills, drinking tea all afternoon, eating tiny gingerbread men that my niece, Josie, has decorated.  Then you get to go inside and sit in front of a toasty fire, with more cups of tea.  Tea is a thing in my family, well that and nibbling, do very well.  I think it's ingrained and what a tasty trait to have.  How cute are the gingerbread men :)

Time to bust out the scarves methinks, it's layering time :)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...