Monday 28 July 2008

Books Alive do the five


It's that time again - books alive time! I've decided, in honour of this I'll review as many of the '50 books you can't put down' as I can. I don't know how many I'll get done, so far I've only read four of the fiddy - and there's one I refuse to read - stupid, stupid series. I'd rather eat the whole thing soon as read it, scratch that - I don't want to soil my pristineness with thee unclean thing. Die Harry Die!!! I can't help it, it's irrational, but I don't care, I refuse to read any of the books/see the movie and that's that, mmmmkay. Okay now that I have that little rant over with it's time to go, there's hot boys afoot and I need to watch 'em!! Certainly help me calm down some, already I feel better, just thinking about their lushness.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...