Thursday 15 October 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon | 17th October 2015

It's very last minute on my part but I've decided to participate in the readathon this weekend.  I  moved the last of my things to the new house on Sunday - lets pretend I've finished unpacking shall we :) I don't have to work, my housemate is in Melbourne for the weekend, so it's me, the dogs, my books and my wine.  A winning readathon combination for sure.

I not 100% sure what I'm going to read yet, I have some of the Man Booker titles, including the winner, which I'd love to put a big dent in and I've kept some of my books unboxed.  I may check out what is on the shelves at work.  All I know for sure is that my TBR will be overly ambitious - but that's how I like it.

So tell me, are you participating?  What are you reading? What are your snacks?

Until next time, happy reading :)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...