Tuesday 13 May 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Day 1 Update - Monday 12th






So the first day of Bout of Books is over, and I am pretty happy with my progress, I ended up reading more than I thought I would.  Even with me forgetting I had book club that night and having to try read almost the whole book before I went.

So here's the tally so far:

Books Read Today:  
Completed: 1 ~ Suspect by Robert Crais.
In-Progress: Taken by Robert Crais; The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion, Deeper than Need by Shiloh Walker, Always on my Mind by Jill Shalvis
Pages Read: 294
 
Challenge:  If you like X, try Y, hosted by The Book Barbies  I said if you like horror - try The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan - it's fantastic AND totally scary!
 
Total Books Read: 1

Total Pages Read: 294

And as predicted - I've already gone off on a tangent, reading two books that weren't on my original TBR.  But I like a little spontaneity!

Until tomorrows update, happy reading and I hope you're having fun!

C :)

2 comments:

  1. Great progress so far! I failed horribly for the first day, and didn't get any reading done at all sigh.... today will be better though!

    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjayne.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I'll keep it up :) I've been two for two on meetings this week and I have another tomorrow night, I just want to read people! You'll definitely do better tomorrow!

      Delete

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...