Thursday 20 March 2014

Hot Mess by Lynn Raye Harris

Hot Mess (Hostile Operations Team #2)Hot Mess by Lynn Raye Harris

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was a fun, quick read.  I liked the background set up for Georgeanne and Sam.  I'm a fan of the friends to lovers storyline.  I think if this was a full length book there would've been more suspense, but all that action took place outside of the book - but never fear, there was plenty going on between the sheets!

I liked both of the characters, they were well written and I thought the romance felt real and when the couple has history off book I can believe the "hello, hello, nice to meet you - wham bam, sexy times!"

Hot Mess has certainly wet my appetite for the Hostile Operations Team series, I'll be checking them out.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...