Tuesday 9 December 2008

Updates 'n stuff

Well, things aren't much better at the moment, Sloppy's eye is still broken, she has her 3rd eyelid shut at the moment, with another 8 or so days with it closed. She got out on Thursday, had a day of freedom and then got reconed on Friday. Drama Drama!! Apart fro being well sick of being stuck inside, she's doing okay and she still brings me no end of amusment with her cone shenanigans. Makes me laugh.

Poppa is still chugging along, I think the steroids are starting to work less, as he's very sllepy again and he's stopped eating again. Tushka is doing an amazing job, Momo has moved in with her as well to help and I'll be heading down for Christmas to help out. Like I said DRAMA.

I've decided to pull out (haha-what I can be juvenile), of my summer subject, I just can't be bothered trying to organise school when I've got family stuff to do. So it'll be a slightly less stressful summer.

Anyway, I don't have much more to add, I thought I'd put my two cents in, especially since I hadn't written for yonkers. I am doing two posts today, I've decided to have a 'weekly hot boy' post...so onward and upward peeps :)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...