Friday 17 October 2014

Dewey's 24hr Readathon - 18th October, 2014


Another readathon is here and I almost missed it.  I discovered this on Wednesday and quickly signed up.  I'm not really prepared in any way, shape or form, but I'm going to read or fall asleep trying!  I'm not going to have a set TBR, I've got a couple of books I'd like to start, but whether I do is another matter.  I also have quite a few on the go at the moment that I'd really like to finish, (I'm looking at you Half Bad!), one from a previous readathon that I need to read already, (I'm still looking at you Half Bad, but now I'm eyeballing Gone Girl too).

I am going to approach it a little differently this time, it's early to bed and I'm going to set an alarm for 11:30pm and then I'll be fresh to start reading, so I'll have a few hours under my belt; hopefully that'll help keep me going for the whole 24hrs.  And as much fun as it was last time, I'm taking a break from the cheering - I'll do a final update on how I went, but I'm not going to do a lot of updates on the blog, I do want to participate in a couple of challenges and chat's on twitter, but for the most part I want to read.

What about you - are you participating in Dewey's this time around?  Got any tips to share?  Feel free to comment below.

Until after the readathon, happy reading :)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet This!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...